Uncover new ways to monitor driver behavior with In-Vehicle Cameras and AI, and how they can improve the safety, productivity, and efficiency of your fleet.
Protect Your Vehicles and Workforce with In-Vehicle Cameras
According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), there were over 4,800 fatal crashes involving large trucks and buses in 2017, an increased number from the previous year. This alone provides ample evidence as to why video telematics is such vital data to track.
With the use of our easy to install and use In-Vehicle Cameras, you will be able to capture crystal clear videos inside and outside the vehicle. You will have access to built-in GPS for precise driving route, vehicle speed, event location and direction. Cameras also give you the ability to view live location, real-time images, and on-demand HD video upload with 4G or 5G cellular connectivity. Watch live video playback, view trip and map information, and share videos.How Do Video Telematics Work?
Video telematics use a combination of vehicle data and driving data to produce context around any footage of an event all while sending the video evidence to your cellular network in real-time.
Artificial Intelligence uses harsh acceleration, harsh cornering, and harsh braking events to help fleets avoid possible collisions. With AI, distracted driving and unsafe driving behaviors like drowsiness can be monitored and customized to send alerts in the event of a fault.
Benefits of In-Vehicle Cameras
- Respond quickly and effectively to events with an appropriate response based on actual event footage sent to your email or live real-time playback.
- Manage your recordings and protect yourself from insurance fraud, false claims, and conflicting reports of events with unlimited cloud storage.
- Crisp HD video of drivers and the road ahead.
- Video clips are automatically uploaded to the cloud for instant access and stored for 30 days.
- Play and retrieve footage captured on the SD card at any time from your online dashboard.
- Securely share video footage inside and outside the network with a URL link for simple collaboration.
- BlueArrow’s dashcam identifies sudden acceleration, sharp turns, and harsh braking to help fleets avoid preventable collisions.
- Artificial intelligence and computer vision detects distracted, drowsy, and unsafe driving behaviors.
- Empower fleet managers and drivers to correct risky driving behaviors in the moment with audio alerts and warnings before video gets triggered.
Importance of In-Vehicle Cameras
BlueArrow’s Melvin McNeill discusses the importance of having in-vehicle cameras in your fleet.